Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Morning Debt!!!

You'd think that quitting my job would make me feel worse about our rising debt. Instead, it gave my husband and I the motivation to sit down and really look at our monthly bills, where we are behind, and start planning a budget. My dh is the one who needs to see what's going on so that he can plan his work according to our needs. He's also got the foresight to see how the budget will work.
Thank God!! How can less money produce more joy? When the blaming stops and you're blessed with a little strength, when the priority comes people and not things, and when these things bear the fruit of hopefulness... then there is joy at being able to be together. We know that God is there for our good, but it can get scary when His Good starts to look like our ruin.
We had a nice weekend together and I'm so glad to be home.

No comments: